- ✔ LinkedIn Top Voice
- ✔ TEDx speaker
- ✔ Keynote speaker
- ✔ LinkedIn Coach
- ✔ Sales Trainer
- ✔ Author 3 books
Here’s what I can do for your business that others don’t:
✔ Proven sales techniques that are making a difference right now in business
✔ Interactive sales training with high energy
✔ Keeping your team accountable so they make progress and hit their targets
✔ Delivery of interactive training with high energy that gets your team involved
✔ Optimise your linkedIn profile and get better results on LinkedIn with content and sales
EXPERT SALES COACHING AND TRAINER
25 years experience working in London
WE ALL WORK IN SALES
Sales is not about selling your product.
It's about getting results for your client.
Then overdelivering in customer service.
To generate more sales, you need to understand overcoming objections, negotiation, sales process, prospecting, presentation skills, psychology, EQ, marketing and LinkedIn. These will be covered in upcoming newsletter
Everybody works in sales, yet most people struggle with selling.
These books will help you learn more:
Amanda Butler, director, Neon Thistle
Chris Knipe director MRP
Kelli McRoberts, manager Carrickfergus Enterprise
Anna Wolliscroft director Market avenue
Marian Braccia, director, James E Beasley School of law
Rowena Young director, Coconut Lime
Niraj was born and raised in Northern Ireland to Indian parents and worked in London for 25 years.
He has trained large corporates like Barclays, Sainsbury’s and over 450 SME’s, solopreneurs and startups on LinkedIn training, lead generation, prospecting, sales strategies, listening techniques and selling with integrity.
Everybody Works In Sales was a gamechanger among sales books. Instead of facts and figures which people easily forget, he told his life story of nonstop failure and his rise to success. It appeared on the Amazon Top 100 on 30 occasions.
Business Growth: Lessons Learned from Dating, Divorce and Falling In Love Again, spent 6 days in the Amazon Top 100.
For The Easy Guide to Sales for Business Owners, released 31 March 2020, Niraj has written an invaluable guide to help grow your business and save you time and money. There’s also exercises and takeaways for you to learn.
It’s not just how much you know, it’s how much you take action on.
Learning and implementing are major keys to success in sales and business.
LEARNING FROM BOOKS HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE. HERE'S THE ONES THAT HAVE MADE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE TO ME AND MANY PEOPLE I KNOW.
- The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need by Anthony Iannarino
- The Lost Art of Closing by Anthony Iannarino
- Ultimate LinkedIn Sales Guide by Daniel Disney
- High Profit Selling by Mark Hunter
- The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
- Ultimate Sales Machine< by Chet Holmes
- The Million Pound LinkedIn Message by Daniel Disney
- Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Selling From The Heart by Larry Levine
- The Extremely Successful Salesman’s Club by Chris Murray
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BOOKS
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- The Art of Happiness by Dalai lama
- Switch by Dan & Chip Heath.
- Life. Business. Just Got Easier by Brad Burton
- Gamechangers by Dave Asprey
- Legacy by James Kerr
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- View From The Top by Aaron Walker
BIOGRAPHIES OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
- Muhammed Ali – Soul of a Butterfly
- Alex Ferguson – Leadership
- Will Smith – Will
- John Wooden – Essential Wooden
- The Man Behind The Wheel – Tim Bouquet
- Joe Foster – Shoe Maker
- The Philosophies of Bruce Lee by John Little
- Lee Iacocca – An Autobiography
- Winners Dream – Bill McDermott
- Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh