Here’s what I can do for your business that others don’t:
✔ Proven sales techniques that are making a difference right now in business
✔ Interactive sales training with high energy
✔ Keeping your team accountable so they make progress and hit their targets
✔ Delivery of interactive training with high energy that gets your team involved
✔ No Powerpoint since this isn’t the most effective way of learning
✔ No workbooks or handouts since these get filed away and never used
✔ I get you results
EXPERT SALES COACHING AND TRAINER
25 years experience working in London
WE ALL WORK IN SALES
If you’re employed you have to sell somebody’s product or service. If you’re self-employed you have to sell your own product or service. The problem is most people don’t want to sell or don’t know how to sell. Now, you have a solution that will help you do better in your career.
After 25 years working in sales in corporate London, I understand the skills that you need to do better in your career. We’re not talking about hard selling, sleazy selling or how to sell anything to anyone. People with integrity don’t do that and all great sales people have integrity. We’re talking about how to make an authentic connection with the right set of skills.
With 27 lessons to be learned and 17 interviews with experts, Everybody Works in Sales is designed to help sole traders, SME’s, large corporations and entrepreneurs – because we all work in sales.
Fantastic book, extremely motivational, beautifully written
refreshingly honest and informative book by someone who practises what they preach. I always like books that are thought provoking and create personal change, would recommend to those who are serious about becoming better at what they do.
I read Everybody Works in Sales to get insight into how to become a sales person as it is one area I know nothing about. What I got was much more in terms of lessons learnt and understanding of what it’s like to work in sales. This is a beautifully written book, easy to follow and to read. It’s full of feeling and warmth, which is unusual considering what it is about. I was pleasantly surprised. I recommend this book to anyone that wants to read about sales yet is looking for something easy to follow and learn from.
Everybody works in Sales a very relatable book with fantastic insight into dealing with people and situations to get the results you want and need in life and work. Love the fact that the chapters give us time to a pause and take in the information. I was generally impressed with Niraj’s story and give this book a lot of heart and soul. Massive recommend read.
Niraj was born and raised in Northern Ireland to Indian parents and has lived in England for over 25 years.
He has trained large corporates like Barclays and Sainsbury’s and over 300 SME's on sales strategies, techniques and selling with integrity.
Everybody Works In Sales was a gamechanger among sales books. Instead of facts and figures which people easily forget, he told his life story of nonstop failure and his rise to success. It appeared on the Amazon Top 100 on 21 occasions.
For The Easy Guide to Sales for Business Owners, released 31 March 2020, Niraj has written an invaluable guide to help grow your business and save you time and money. There’s also exercises and takeaways for you to learn.
It’s not just how much you know, it’s how much you take action on.
Learning and implementing are major keys to success in sales and business.
LEARNING FROM BOOKS HAS IMPROVED MY LIFE. HERE'S THE ONES THAT HAVE MADE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE TO ME AND MANY PEOPLE I KNOW.
- The Only Sales Guide You'll Ever Need by Anthony Iannarino
- The Lost Art of Closing by Anthony Iannarino
- The No. 1 Best Seller by Lee Bartlett
- High Profit Selling by Mark Hunter
- The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
- Ultimate Sales Machine< by Chet Holmes
- The Million Pound LinkedIn Message by Daniel Disney
- Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Selling From The Heart by Larry Levine
- The Extremely Successful Salesman’s Club by Chris Murray
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BOOKS
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- Unleash The Awesome by Taz Thornton
- Switch by Dan & Chip Heath.
- Life. Business. Just Got Easier by Brad Burton
- Gamechangers by Dave Asprey
- Legacy by James Kerr
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- View From The Top by Aaron Walker
BIOGRAPHIES OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
- Muhammed Ali – Soul of a Butterfly
- Alex Ferguson – Leadership
- Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run
- John Wooden – Essential Wooden
- The Man Behind The Wheel – Tim Bouquet
- Ian Wright – My Biography
- The Philosophies of Bruce Lee by John Little
- Lee Iacocca – An Autobiograph
- Winners Dream – Bill McDermott
- Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh